Saturday, June 12, 2010

See Ya Big 12....by MP


Wow the Big 12 gone? I just don't understand. Read VC's story as he knows all the politics, but I certainly would have thought the Big 12 could say goodbye to Nebraska and maybe recruit Arkansas or someone and be right back as good as ever. I don't get it and it is a sad deal when you support something for so long and then in one day....gone!

The Jayhawks are homeless and Mizzou? What in the world is going on? My plea would be that KU, KSU and MU go somewhere together. This is causing all sorts of rivalries to go away. Last I checked the Red River shootout was a nationally televised ratings winner and now gone?

Like I said read up on what the resident expert VC has to say. He knows the deal!

Have you been watching Boston and LA? As this is written, 2-2 and shaping up to be another great one. I believe this guy told you it would be great! Who is counting, but I also said Kobe would have to cover Rondo which is the case, and how that would open up Pierce and Allen. Well they are open but cannot throw one in the ocean! If the Celts or specifically Pierce or Allen were shooting it, this series would be a done deal! Still fantastic stuff!!!

Strasburg! 14 K's in his debut. Wow he may truly live up to hype.

Remember to check out the US Open this week. As you peruse this blog VC and I wrote up some stuff as it at Pebble Beach this year and will be special. VC says the guys from across the water will have the winner, I have Mickelson and our boys here!

Keep your eye on these things this week and next as great things are happening. Soon it will be NBA draft time as baseball heats up and football gets ready to rumble.

You gotta love this stuff...oh yeah and last thing, read the Wooden article by VC again, masterful work!!!

No comments:

One of the most handsome families ever!

One of the most handsome families ever!
One lucky man!

The other lucky guy

The other lucky guy
Matt and Kim

gettin a vibe....

gettin a vibe....

Me and my buddy

Me and my buddy

Mama and Luke

Mama and Luke
at the Circus

2010 NCAA MW Regional nosebleeders!

2010 NCAA MW Regional nosebleeders!